Sunday, July 1, 2007

bj finally post/HELP NAME THE WHIP

I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting my contribution to this post (humor me bastards) so I shall start with an apology (mainly to Mitttens because really she's the only one that cares) for taking so long too add my two cents too this blog documenting what is for me a bit of a spiritual pilgrimage to the west coast. Being the goal oriented persona I am I came up with a few important objectives for this trip for myself to make the most of this month and few days i can keep in memory for life.

A. Disappointed with what I perceive to be America's culture of hate, ignorance, fear, self deprecation and close minded ideals I will engage and interact with the locals on our cross country road trip in hope's that I either find the root of these evils or that my assessment of my homeland is somewhat misconstrued and there is a lot of right when things look just so very wrong.

B. For those who don't know I'm a producer/beatmaker/engineer and will be toting my mpc/laptop setup along for the trip and I hope to find music in myself i might not otherwise have found in my local locale.

C. Lastly and not leastly (yeah I made that word up so what/ wee's uh creative pepole) I hope to get drunk, experience cali's finest greenery, meet cool people and party like its 1999 (fuk that rockstar bull ish).

This beautiful Sunday morning G.M. and I did a full inside detailing of our fully luxurized ( yep made that up too) cross country mode of transportation (her 2005 grey 4 door Toyota Carolla). We vacuumed up the heron gray interior wiped down the hard shell vinyl and simulated wood accents to a shine and scrubbed the lush cloth seats clean and after getting her all shiny and new (just on the inside not the out) I asked her what she had named the car but she said she didn't have one!! Whats a whip with no name right?????? So I suggested she come up with one but she was stumped. So I thought I would turn to you folks for help. Please respond to this blog with any suggestions on what to name this baby.
Holla
BJ

2 comments:

Mickey said...

La'Mareeyanette or Sha-raiyaquise'

or Bill.

Mittens said...

lmao @ "or Bill"

you stoopid