Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unless the Good Lord Speaks to me himself...

Dilla will be going home on Sunday.

Now i should preface this we LOVE Dilla. He is easily theeee most affectionate cat i have EVER come across. He would love nothing more than to curl up on your lap and be petted for HOURS on end... but more than i love Dilla, I love Fishbone.

Fishbone has been my baby for about 5 yrs now. He's quirky... not really big on affection... kinda mean at times, but *THAT* is my baby and I won't put another cat ahead of him. Dilla has made it clear that he has to be the dominant cat. Honestly, Fishbone could eventually get used to being the subservient cat. He's been in that position before. But he doesn't deserve that. So... Dilla will have to go back to his owner... not to mention i don't like the way he be hissin at my baby. He bout to catch a right hook to the jaw if he keeps that up.

Nevertheless I will enjoy the next few days, but on Sunday, I'll be back to one cat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

if i could have pets at my apartment, i'd seriously consider taking dilla.

but i'd rename him dilla dawg. and pretend he's a dog.