Thursday, July 5, 2007

So Like It's Here

In 24 hours I will be on a plane on my way to San Fran for the All Star Game. In 108 hrs, I'll be boarding a plane to come back to DC. In 129 hours, i leave again for San Fran. It's crazy because i've been waiting so long for this and now that it's here, i don't know what i feel.

There's definitely still excitement. I can't believe that i'm fortunate enough to actually be able to do something like this. There's also a bit of fear... I'm not really one to take myself out of my comfort zone so this is a big deal for me in that sense.

I'm really just ready to get on the road. Leaving behind the things that stress me on a day to day basis will hopefully open my mind to new things/experiences. I'm interested to see if i can figure out how to really relax while i'm out there. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: