Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Round 1.... FIGHT!

In this corner... from Washington DC... weighing 20lbs...
FISHBONE
And in this corner... hailing from The Bay Area.... weighing about 10 - 12lbs...
DILLA

I dunno how this is going to work out but these two have been circling each other for about an hour now. No one is scrapping but they've been hissing and growling. I'm honestly not worried too much about them. They've both been around other cats. My only concern is that Fishbone doesn't go back to being a recluse. I like the "new" Fishbone and i don't want a new cat to compromise his progress. We'll see though. The next 48 hrs will be interesting to say the least and i don't think i'll be leaving this house.

Wish me luck, it'd be nice to have two cats again

1 comment:

Mickey said...

My money's on fat ass Fishbone.

When he eats that Dilla cat, please take a photo of how much massiver he becomes.